Student Health Center
Our mission is to promote the health and wellness of the university population by offering quality medical and psychological services to the students of Lamar University and Lamar Institute of Technology. The goal of the Student Health Center is to give you a same day appointment. If the volume of patients prevents this, you will be offered the first available opening that is appropriate for your visit.
Student Health Insurance
Academic Health Plan open enrollment period for the Spring/Summer 2016 semester is from 12/1/15 until 2/15/2016.
Immunization and Tb Testing
Information regarding immunization and Tuberculosis testing is consolidated in this location.
Online tools for your health questions.
Student Health Center Patient Portal
Be sure to create a user name and password for your Patient Portal. You will be receiving secure messages from the providers and nurses regarding your healthcare through the Patient Portal. Access may include lab results, immunization records and billing. You may also check on an appointment times, update insurance and contact information (cell phone number). To create a sign on, simply follow these instructions:
- Click here to access the Patient Portal.
- Click sign up and fill out the online form using your my.lamar.edu email address.
- Check your my.lamar.edu or lit.edu email account for further instructions.
- Complete the registration process.
- If you want future emails to go to an address other than your lamar.edu account, click on your name, choose edit your profile, and change your email address.