New Student Orientation 2014
Welcome to the Cardinal Nation! We're excited that you have chosen Lamar University to continue your education. Here's the information you'll need for New Student Orientation 2014.
New Student Orientation DATES
- Thursday, June 12, 2014
- Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Friday, June 27, 2014
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Saturday, July 19, 2014
- Saturday, August 2, 2014
The Orientation PROCESS
- Step 1: Contact the Undergraduate Advising Center at 409-880-8822 to set up an appointment with your new Undergraduate Advisor. Click here for more information on Undergraduate Advising.
- Step 2: Register for New Student Orientation. Orientation registrations are not confirmed until students are advised for the Fall 2014 term. Click here to register online for New Student Orientation 2014.
- Step 3: Read through the Accepted Student Checklist at BeACardinal.com.
What to BRING
- Your photo identification card.
- Your LU identification number, known on campus as your "L Number"
- Pens and a notepad
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light jacket (meeting rooms are chilly!)
- Unofficial copies of your transcripts for recently completed coursework
- Copies of placement test scores
- Copies of your vaccination records