New Student Orientation 2014
Welcome to Cardinal Nation! We're excited that you have chosen Lamar University to continue your education.
New Student Orientation DATES
|Thursday, June 12, 2014||CLOSED|
|Saturday, June 14, 2014||CLOSED|
|Friday, June 27, 2014||CLOSED|
|Friday, July 11, 2014||CLOSED|
|Wednesday, July 16, 2014||CLOSED|
|Saturday, July 19, 2014||CLOSED|
|Saturday, August 2, 2014||CLOSED|
Registration Fees: $50 per Student and $25 per Guest.
The Orientation PROCESS
- Step 1: Contact the Undergraduate Advising Center at 409-880-8822 to set up an appointment with your new Undergraduate Advisor. Click here for more information on Undergraduate Advising.
- Step 2: Register for New Student Orientation. Orientation registrations are not confirmed until students are advised for the Fall 2014 term. Click here to register online for New Student Orientation 2014.
- Step 3: Read through the Accepted Student Checklist at BeACardinal.com.
What to BRING
- Your photo identification card
- Your LU identification number, known on campus as your "L Number"
- Pens and a notepad
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light jacket (meeting rooms are chilly!)